Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Teaser Blast The UnEXpected Plan





★TEASER BLAST★

Check out this amazing teaser for The UnEXpected Plan by Leddy Harper! Don't forget to add it to your TBR!
Add to your TBR - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47831802-the-unexpected-plan

Blurb:
He was only supposed to make my ex jealous...not make me fall in love with him.

When I discovered that my boyfriend had cheated on me with his assistant, and then left me for her, my friends and I devised a plan—to make him pay.

It was simple.
It was foolproof.
Or so I thought.

Corbin Fields was my best friend’s older brother; he was also part of my revenge plan. It was brilliant...until the unexpected happened.

I was supposed to be getting over my ex...
Not getting under my best friend’s brother.

To find more books by Leddy, check out her website!
https://www.leddyharper.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elgringo by Edmond Salus Virtual Book Tour

Fiction Date Published: January 2018 Sonny Galas is an only child being raised by his mother-a widow---and t...