Thursday, August 29, 2019

Throwback Thursday #3

Happy Thursday! My second favorite day is Throwback Thursday!  This week I am going back to February of 2018 when  Rebecca Rohman released Translating the Tides. If you have not read it yet you really should.  It is wonderful.  Everything I have read by Rebecca has been well written and engulfs me in the words and as I read, I can see it all in my mind. 





When F.B.I. Agent Robert Hunter loses his best friend in a luxurious Washington DC hotel, he has only one thing on his mind—avenging his friend’s death. He just didn’t anticipate falling for the murderer’s daughter along the way…







My Review:  

A meet up at the ticket counter of the airport sets this relationship on a course neither Rob or Gia expects. Robert Hunter is looking for revenge. Gia French is headed back to work.

"I said you're an *******. What are you going to do, beat me up? You stupid dingbat." -Gia

During the next six days, lives will be changed.

"Yeah, I've seen the effects. Revenge rarely solves any problems. It only creates more." -Gia

The next several events and months will determine just how much those six days meant. Will these events push Rob and Gia apart? Will they make them stronger?

A wonderful and exciting suspense romance! One click!!!


Get YOUR copy HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Elgringo by Edmond Salus Virtual Book Tour

Fiction Date Published: January 2018 Sonny Galas is an only child being raised by his mother-a widow---and t...